1. The Customer shall grant the Seller explicit and informed consent for processing the Customer’s personal data (name, address, e-mail ja phone number).
2. Any personal data disclosed to the Seller shall be entered into the customer register and used for providing the sales service and for offering goods to the Customer.
3. The Seller shall store the Customer’s contact details entered by the Customer in the course of making purchases and information about the purchases made. This information shall be treated as confidential and processed in conformity with the Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data which are required for delivery of the Products to the Customer shall be disclosed to the company providing the courier service.
4. The Seller may only use the Customer’s personal data for sending special offers and information about campaigns to the Customer by e-mail and only with the Customer’s consent.
5. The data communication between the Customer and banks and the Card Centre of Banks is encrypted, which ensures security of the Customer’s personal data and bank details.
Payments are made outside of the environment of the E-store, in the secure payment environment of the selected bank or service provider. The E-store shall not have access to the Customer’s bank details or credit card details.
The personal data shall be processed by Leet Trade OÜ, Tehnika 24, Tallinn, 10149, Estonia. Reg. No. 14456873.